I cried through this entire episode tonight…. :’(
Panic! At The Disco’s music video for “Ready To Go” will premiere Monday at noon on the bands Facebook page. Check out another photo from the video below. We’ll be sure to post the vid here as soon as it’s up!
@YEPITSLAUREN OH MY GOODNESS. LOOK AT THIS NOW.
Here’s all the submissions from Glee:
Comedy Actor: Matthew Morrison
Comedy Actress: Lea Michele
Comedy Supporting Actor: Max Adler, Chris Colfer, Cory Monteith, Mike O’Malley, Chord Overstreet, Mark Salling
Comedy Supporting Actress: Dianna Agron, Jane Lynch, Jayma Mays, Heather Morris, Amber Riley, Naya Rivera
Comedy Guest Actor: Darren Criss
Comedy Guest Actress: Carol Burnett, Kristin Chenoweth, Ashley Fink, Dot Marie Jones, Gwyneth Paltrow, Charice Pempengco
I notice that Ashley and Dot both submitted themselves as “guest actress” - and will be up against some pretty heavy competition. Meanwhile Darren is the only “guest actor” from the show — even though Max and Chord aren’t ‘regulars’ either - - I wonder how it’s decided whether you are a guest or a supporting? Darren was probably in less episodes overall than Chord, but I’m not sure if that’s true about Max. Since Chris is submitting in ‘supporting’ (even though really - - isn’t he a lead actor by now?) I doubt Max or any of the others will have a chance at a win. Really, Cory should be a lead too. Mark and Mike I can see as ‘supporting’ this season at least.
Wonder what tape was submitted for Darren. Personally I think his funniest work was in “Silly Love Songs” so if it’s comedy they’re going for that’s probably not a bad choice for him. That GAP scene was hilarious. Since he doesn’t have to compete AGAINST Chris, he might want to consider putting in the show where Kurt and Blaine kissed - he’s pretty funny in “Misery” and that kiss scene was lovely. And of course there’s his first and biggest song, from “Never Been Kissed.” If he actually gets a nomination I guess we’ll see what show they picked!
OH HAPPY DAYYYYYYY. Also, so happy to see Mike O’Malley submitted!
Can we discuss how amazing the Starkids are?
#BrianAppreciationLife #TheBrians #Brosenthal #Brolden
literally laughing out loud. Brolden’s tweets are golden
- Beach days- on my days off, I want to regularly go to the beach. Spend time in the sun, play in the waves, enjoy nature (just a little bit more). Also, get a tan.
- Beach cruiser - an attempt at going green - I will ride my bike around town in Fernandina. This will not only help me get more exercise, but will also be better for the environment and be more fun!
- Go the the gym - I want to start taking a class (at least 1). I want to stick with it, attend as much as I can, and get fit.
- Reading - I want to read all the books I can get my hands on.
- Internet less - I think this would help with my sanity and be better for my well-being. I need to find other ways to occupy my time - ways that will help me become a better, well-rounded person.
- Eating habits - just because it’s the summer doesn’t mean I can go crazy. I want to eat healthy (I’ve been doing better as of late, but I want to make sure I can keep up with it).
- Learn to cook - extend my knowledge in the kitchen beyond baking. Learn how to prepare food, plan meals, and have fun.
- New music - keep up to speed, and step outside of the musical comfort zone
- Possibly pick up an instrument? If not an instrument, at least work on my voice.
- Don’t be afraid to meet new people - step outside of my immediate circle of friends, or welcome some people into that circle.
- Self-acceptance - work on my confidence. I’ve had some really deep revelations recently, and I want to take this summer to build my self-esteem, now that I’ve recognized what I like about myself. I will attempt the Mirror Challenge, and I really just want to gain back the confidence I had 3 years ago. I don’t know where it went, but I know it’s in there somewhere.